Here are some links to all sorts of things you need for your shed. Any commercial entries are not ‘paid for’ ~ they are just products and businesses that may be of interest to you. Please feel free to suggest any of your own personal favourites that you think we should add by emailing us at email@example.com. And please note also that none of these products or services are in any way ‘endorsed’ by the contributors or producers of the Shed Blogger’s Collection. Let’s start off with some basics…
- http://www.arceurotrade.co.uk/default.aspx (engineering tools)
- http://www.axminster.co.uk/ (tools and machinery)
- http://www.directplasticsonline.co.uk/ (engineering plastics)
- http://www.exotichardwoods.co.uk/index.asp (hardwood supply)
- http://www.harborfreight.com/# (tools and equipment)
- http://www.justoffbase.co.uk/ (hand and power tools)
- http://lathes.co.uk/ (yup – lathes!)
- http://www.machinemart.co.uk/ (tools and equipment)
- http://www.mallardmetals.co.uk/index.htm (metals supply)
- http://www.namrick.co.uk/ (nuts and bolts)
- http://www.screwfix.com/jsp/container.jsp (tools and equipment)
- http://www.spgtools.com/index.php (machine tools)
- http://www.toolstation.com/ (tools and equipment)
If you need some adhesive, try some Gorilla Glue. It’s just amazing stuff for fixing dissimilar materials together. By the way, other glues and adhesives are always available! Please let us know of any of your favourites.
Now you need to know how to choose, organise and look after the stuff in your shed.
When you’re in your shed it’s sometimes useful to check something out in a book ~ or a magazine or two.
- http://books.google.co.uk/books/about/101_Things_to_Do_in_a_Shed.html?id=JqVRAAAACAAJ&redir_esc=y (The ‘Related Books’ list contains endless suggestions for what to buy with that book token kindly donated by your aged aunt.)
You could have a nice cup of tea…
or some ‘proper’ coffee (if you’d prefer).
Better still, how about some of your ‘secret’ homebrew?
Right, so that’s that. Now, what did you come into the shed to find, fix, mend or accomplish??